ddd

problems with ddd - can anyone help me ?

From: Carlos Henrique Daros
Subject: problems with ddd - can anyone help me ?
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 18:54:23 -0300

Hi Everybody

I am having problems in starting ddd. I have installed the following
RedHat packages

ddd-3.3.1-13.i386.rpm
openmotif-2.2.2-5.i386.rpm
openmotif-devel-2.2.2-5.i386.rpm
lesstif-0.93.18-2.i386.rpm
lesstif-devel-0.93.18-2.i386.rpm
and of course the gcc, g77, gdb, cpp and related packages

I can launch the small ddd version 3.3 graphic interface. But soon
afterwards the following error is displayed in my Shell -console

ddd: error while loading shared libraries: ddd : undefined symbol :
__dynamic_cast_2

Can anyone from the DDD/Linux community help me ?

Thanks

Carlos