ddd

Hey :) 13760

From: legal
Subject: Hey :) 13760
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 17:38:56 -0400

To be taken off this mailing list, simply hit your
reply button and put "Remove" anywhere in the subject.

  If Amateurs is what you want,  Then we Have them.
Take a look at these HARDCORE sites.  Young HOTTT TEENS !!!

These are The BEST of the BEST when it comes to Amateurs.
Don't believe me?   Take a look for yourself.

  Amateur Petite
-----------------------

All Natural TIGHT Coeds !!!
Petite Natural Breasted Amateurs!!
Exclusive Amateur XXX Videos !!!
Hundreds of Exclusive PETITE Amateur MODELS !!

 Click Here to Check Out the ACTION!!!!
 http://tour2.amateurpetite.com/?1087
 http://tour2.amateurpetite.com/?1087

  Ample Amateurs
-------------------

Breasts. Women have them, men love them. And for some men (and women!) that old
adage
"The Bigger The Better" holds true! And you'll find PLENTY to hold on to here -
Our stable of stacked
EXCLUSIVE AMPLE AMATEURS will make your mouth water and your hands tired just
looking at them!

 http://tour2.ampleamateurs.com/?1087
 http://tour2.ampleamateurs.com/?1087

  Amateur Smut

 The Smuttiest XXX Amateurs on the Web !!!
 Real Amateurs in Explicit Photo Shoots
 1,000's of HIGH Quality Smut Pics !!!

 Pics of "The Horny Girl Next Door"
 Nasty Amateurs Gone WILD!!!