ddd

9 out of 10 people do this every NIGHT?

From: slumber62810
Subject: 9 out of 10 people do this every NIGHT?
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:46:04 -0500

        ZZZ~~~~SNORE~~~~~SNORE~~~~~SNORE~~~~ZZZ

SNORING-IS IT AFFECTING YOUR LIFE?

This product has been featured on National TV.

Does snoring keep you up at night?
Tired of having to sleep in separate rooms because of snoring?
Tired of hearing how your snoring kept someone up all night?
Just Tired of being tired because of someones snoring?

There is a safe, natural solution to your snoring problem!!

             *  Works first time, every time
             *  All natural product
             *  No side effects
             *  Guaranteed results

     For more information visit our site (We have been working on the
site and it may not be available..if it is not, please follow the
instructions below..thanks in advance!

                http://www.img-marketing.com/ensnore

Why am I receiving this email?  Because you or someone using this email address
has opted to receive New Product information from Internet-Hitz or one of its
entrusted partners..Thank you for your patronage.

If this is an error please send an email to be removed.
in the subject line type: Remove Me List-1046-101s
mail to:  address@hidden