ddd

info about how to make ddd aware if threads (no preemptive)?

From: Klaus FOERSTER
Subject: info about how to make ddd aware if threads (no preemptive)?
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:29:40 +0200

Hi,

I have to debug software, that implements its own threading mechanism.

Somebody told me, that there is a library for ddd, that allows to make ddd
aware of
any kind of threading mechanisms if some functions are written.

Afterwards the commands:

info thread

and

thread <id>

should be available.

Can anybody point me to some documentation concerning how to make ddd aware of
a certain threading mechanism?
Or even better is there anybody who knows if there is already anybody who
implemented
this support functions for SystemC?

Thanks in adavance and bye

Klaus