ddd

remote debugging

From: Melissa
Subject: remote debugging
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:45:31 -0400

I am using remote debugging, I run the gdbserver on my target machine and then run ddd on my machine. This works fine, however, ddd interprets the creation of a pthread in linux using pthread_create as a SIGPWR. This confuses me a great deal and I am open to any suggestions that may help be use ddd in this situation properly.

Thanks for your time
Melissa Donaldson