ddd

Re: STL theme

From: Andreas Zeller
Subject: Re: STL theme
Date: 15 Jul 2001 23:44:30 +0200

Hi!

Allen Bierbaum <address@hidden> writes:

> I would like to use a theme with DDD that would make STL classes display
> better.
>
> I am willing to work on this myself, but I need a place to start.
>
> - Is there documentation for how to write a DDD theme?

There is a manual on DDD themes, included with DDD 3.3 and later.

> - Are there any examples that people would recommend?

None yet - this is all pioneer work.

> - Does anyone have any working (or even partially working) themes for
> STL?

None yet either.  (I wanted to hire a student for this task, but
I changed the university recently and am still looking for new assistants).

Of course, I shall gladly assist in case of trouble or for any questions
you might have.  Just send me en e-mail directly.

Best wishes,

Andreas

--
Andreas Zeller          Universitaet des Saarlandes
                        http://www.st.cs.uni-sb.de/~zeller/