dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] Compiling dazuko with kernel-hugemem

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] Compiling dazuko with kernel-hugemem
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 17:02:31 +0200

Dimitri Yioulos wrote:
> This past weekend, I added memory to one of my CentOS 3 servers.  In
> order for the memory to be used correctly, I had to install and use
> kernel-hugemem (2.4.21-52.ELhugemem).  After an exhaustive search,
> I'm unable to come up with the development libraries for
> kernel-hugemem.

I assume you already found this and it didn't work?

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/I_need_the_Kernel_Source

You may want to look in your /usr/src directory to see if the source
files are there. Otherwise, I suggest posting to a CentOS mailing list
and asking how to get access to the kernel source.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer