dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] Wrapper for different scan engines

From: Sebastian Ries
Subject: [Dazuko-help] Wrapper for different scan engines
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 08:59:55 +0200

Hi

As we searched for an on access virus scanner for linux fileservers we found
dazuko and liked it.

The problem is that we sould like to be flexible in which virus-engine we use
and do not like that we only can take the scanners listed on
http://dazuko.org/applications.shtml

What I am looking for is something like amavis is for mails. A wrapper that
knows how to talk with differen scanning engines. Possibly with the opinion
to use more than one scanner at a time.

Does anyone konw about somthing like that?

Regards
Sebastian Ries

DT Netsolution GmbH -  Talaeckerstr. 30 -  D-70437 Stuttgart
Tel: +49-711-849910-36               Fax: +49-711-849910-936
WEB: http://www.dtnet.de/     email: address@hidden