dazuko-help

[Dazuko-help] installing smp version

From: Brad McNeely
Subject: [Dazuko-help] installing smp version
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 12:07:43 -0400 (EDT)

I'm having problems with the instmod portion of the install.  I think I've
isolated the problem but don't know the solution.  I'm running Suse8.2 on a
two-processor system.  If I look in /boot I can see that my kernel is
2.4.20-64GB-SMP but after I installed the kernel-source files to perform the
danzuko build I saw it installed 2.4.20-4GB.  Where can I get the SMP kernel
source files?

Regards,
Brad

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com