Re: [Dazuko-devel] 2.1.0-pre3 posted

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-devel] 2.1.0-pre3 posted
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 10:17:35 +0200

Tikka, Sami wrote:
I don't like it much but I suppose I can live with it. It means I will have
to either introduce a new communications channel between the dazuko
application and the scanner daemon or extend the scanner protocol.
I have to admit I am starting to consider whether it would make everyone's
life easier at the end of the day if I just integrated the dazuko application
and scanner daemon into one process.
I know my boss won't like either of them one bit because they mean
significant change with no added benefit to the customers. But if that's the
way it is going to be then that's the way it is going to be.

Hi,

I don't understand your attitude. If you have better suggestions, I am open for them. The entire Trusted Application Framework was orginally developed because your company needed this feature! Don't complain, make a good suggestion! Until 2.1.0 is officially released, the new interface can still be changed. But please do not expect unsafe or platform-specific changes to the Dazuko interface.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer