[Dazuko-devel] 2.0.5-pre2 posted

From: John Ogness
Subject: [Dazuko-devel] 2.0.5-pre2 posted
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 22:03:44 +0100

Hi,

I have posted the next pre-release for Dazuko (2.0.5-pre2). This version addresses problems with various GNU/Linux distributions using mixed Linux 2.6 LSM API's. I have created a new helper script that better classifies the various API functions. This should make Dazuko much more flexible with LSM support.

This also fixes a problem that was introduced with the release of FreeBSD 5.3. Several function prototypes were slightly changed and it caused the compiler to scream.

Support for udev/sysfs was added for Linux 2.6. I personally do not use udev so I have not tested this. It would be nice to get some feedback about if it works correctly. ;)

There are still a couple things I need to get implemented before releasing 2.0.5. My goal is to get it released before Christmas. Version 2.0.5 will most likely be the last 2.0.x version before I start dedicating myself entirely to 2.1.x. The 2.0.5 version also has so many significant improvements that I will be taking version 1.2.3 out of the "stable releases" section. It will be time that people officially move over to the 2.x branch.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer