dataexplorer-help

[Dataexplorer-help] How to install the MAC_OS_X_Junsi_iCharger_DUO_USB_D

From: Søren Nielsen
Subject: [Dataexplorer-help] How to install the MAC_OS_X_Junsi_iCharger_DUO_USB_Driver/
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 20:30:08 +0100

Hello Dataexplore users.

I need some help to install the MAC_OS_X_Junsi_iCharger_DUO_USB_Driver.

I can download the “createdummyusbdriver.sh” but for some reason cannot download the “info.plist” file.

When I run the shell in the Terminal window I get this:

Last login: Wed Feb 20 12:01:54 on ttys000
snil-2:~ sn$ #!/bin/bash
snil-2:~ sn$ # ***** script to create a dummy USB driver to make Junsi iCHarger 308/4010 DUO USB adapter usable with MAC OS X ** 16 May 2016 WB *****
snil-2:~ sn$ # execution: sudo ./createDummyUsbDriver.sh
snil-2:~ sn$ cp -r iChargerDuo.kext /System/Library/Extensions/
cp: iChargerDuo.kext: No such file or directory
snil-2:~ sn$ cd /System/Library/Extensions
snil-2:Extensions sn$ chown -R root:wheel iChargerDuo.kext
chown: iChargerDuo.kext: No such file or directory
snil-2:Extensions sn$ chmod -R 755 iChargerDuo.kext
chmod: iChargerDuo.kext: No such file or directory
snil-2:Extensions sn$ kextcache -system-caches
You must be running as root to update system kext caches.
snil-2:Extensions sn$ echo iCharger308/4010 Duo dummy driver installed please reboot the system before connecting iCharger 308/4010 Duo again.
iCharger308/4010 Duo dummy driver installed please reboot the system before connecting iCharger 308/4010 Duo again.
snil-2:Extensions sn$ echo MAC OS X >= 10.13 High Sierra kernel extensions might be blocked, reboot into recovery console "(push cmd+R while boot)" open terminal
-bash: =: Permission denied
snil-2:Extensions sn$ echo enter "spctl kext-consent disable" and "csrutil disable", reboot to activate
enter spctl kext-consent disable and csrutil disable, reboot to activate
snil-2:Extensions sn$ echo open terminal enter "sudo kextutil -t /System/Library/Extensions/iChargerDuo.kext" before USB cable connected. This will load none signed kext
open terminal enter sudo kextutil -t /System/Library/Extensions/iChargerDuo.kext before USB cable connected. This will load none signed kext
snil-2:Extensions sn$

Can anyone help me with installing theMAC_OS_X_Junsi_iCharger_DUO_USB_Driver

Regards
Soren