cybop-developers

[cybop-developers] CMAKE

From: Enrico Gallus
Subject: [cybop-developers] CMAKE
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 15:00:40 +0900

Hi Christian,

and again it’s me.
I found an really interesting part which i would like to do. I was interested
in introducing some unit tests for the cyboi.
I have seen that there already exists some test, but wouldn’t it be nice to
have some kind of
After investigating some time for a nice framework which could be used I found
out that the most practical thing would be to support cmake for the build
process.
The test framework i found which probably suits the best is
https://cmake.org/Wiki/CMake/Testing_With_CTest
In the todo/all.txt it was mentioned that you have been thinking about using
cmake and some worries.

I already invested some time and created an working cmake configuration with
just two files. Having probably just 5 lines all together, easy to read and to
understand.
This now could be extended using cpack and also ctest.

Are you still interested in this? Should I send you a patch containing the
changes.

I think this would has a lot of positive effects.

Please let me know what you think!

Greetings,
Enrico