cwriter-fr

[Cwriter-fr] loving

From: Lucy Burns
Subject: [Cwriter-fr] loving
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:35:23 -0700

Frankness between friends is like warm sun afterrain. I compared it with thehotel clock, which stood at eight-thirly-two. No trouble at all, sir, replied the old man, with the rolled r ofAberdeen.
Here is one thing we seek, Chief, he cried, and produced a portabletypewriter. Jaynes, I have come to you in spirit ofmost open frankness. Hegot away first, and Charlie followed him through the big gates toKalakana Avenue. Jaynes anddrops same outside pavilion window. I must now put typewriter inplace so our call will go unsuspected.
This man Tarneverrowas the king of mystery. Was that what he called himself when he workedwith you? Here is one thing we seek, Chief, he cried, and produced a portabletypewriter. MacMaster, Im obliged to your wife andyou for this visit. Do you think Robert Fyfe took those lost bits of the photograph? I should have told you at once, I presume, Tarneverro continued. Did you perceive him examining newspaper file left by actor?
When he had done so, he came back and sat down beside his superior.
I should say, the Chief returned, that Tarneverro struck that blow inthe dark. I fear I will be worn to human skeleton before I disentangle this web.
I will cease allactivity and put tired brain in receptive state. If I do not, I perceive I can not come hometo-night. That is why, untilDennys murderer is found, I do not want my real name made public. Here is one thing we seek, Chief, he cried, and produced a portabletypewriter. I cant prove it, but Im certain he hasspies working for him night and day. I am about to toss cards down flat on table.
Out of curiosity, Iinvited him to have one of my cigars. Not if we pretend we hold no suspicion whatever. Everybody seems to suffer from hurry complex. The oldChinese brought an ash-tray and set it close beside him on the smalltable. The old man approached Chan withoutstretched hand.
But he has asked us not torefer to the matter. Also, she is most unexpert deceiver I have ever met. Unfortunately the decent onesmust share the disgrace when the riffraff on the fringe misbehaves.
On one point, at least, light was breaking. We have doneenough when we swear to his alibi. He stole a cigarfrom Jaynes, hurried down and dropped the butt outside the pavilionwindow.