criawips-devel

[cria-devel] Get all bounds return empty values

From: Renato Araujo
Subject: [cria-devel] Get all bounds return empty values
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 10:14:45 -0300

Hi,

During these days I have working with libccc, and after implemented a patch to create a more faster render I found a bug in get_all_bounds function, after append a cc_item in another cc_item the child item return empty values on get_all_bounds. Searching on the code  I found the problem in function "cc_item_insert" because this register the same item twice and this case a problem in get_all_bounds.
I create this simple patch to fix this, I don't   know if this is the best way to fix the problem, but with this patch all works fine.

BR

--
Renato Araujo Oliveira Filho
Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia - INdT