Cannot "tail -F" multiple pipe files or streams?

From: Andrey Utkin
Subject: Cannot "tail -F" multiple pipe files or streams?
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 09:52:08 +0100

Hi,

Seems tail from coreutils 8.27 (as installed by Gentoo) doesn't handle
the usecase of following more than one i/o stream or pipe file, e.g.

tail -F -c +0 \
        <(while true; do date;     sleep 1; done) \
        <(while true; do date +%s; sleep 1; done)

Prints output of just first sub-script.

This has been described at length here:

https://superuser.com/questions/1243634/how-to-tail-multiple-pipe-files-or-streams

Is it really a bug? Or is my expectation wrong? If that's bug, I am
happy to file a proper bugreport and maybe even debug it and make a
patch.

Thanks in advance.