Re: coreutils-8.27 released [stable]

From: Pádraig Brady
Subject: Re: coreutils-8.27 released [stable]
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 11:39:28 +0100

On 25/05/17 02:58, Michael Felt wrote:
> file config.h contains an incorrect file suffix

The reason for that error is because your compiler is not
recognizing the -include option and thus interpreting the
file as a file to compile.

Now I added the -include option when compiling b2sum
in v8.26 as I thought it was standard
(and I checked solaris cc, gcc, clang, icc).
I see that xlc may support this option if invoked as gxlc ?
Also you could change the -include in src/local.mk to -qinclude
which should also work according to the xlc docs.

thanks,
Pádraig