Re: prevent seq from inflow inflow on I/O errors

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: Re: prevent seq from inflow inflow on I/O errors
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 03:45:05 -0400

Hello Bernhard, Pádraig,

Attached an updated patch based on your comments and suggestions.
One difference from previous patch:
'seq' will not silently ignore EPIPE (if SIGPIPE is ignored by default), and
will exit with 'broken pipe' message.
I split the tests into two: one with /dev/full (skipped unless /dev/full
exists),
the other forcing a broken pipe (which can be tested anywhere).

comments welcomed,
thanks,
 - assaf