mktemp: require that the template include at least 6 'X' to match POSIX

From: Zhixiong Chi
Subject: mktemp: require that the template include at least 6 'X' to match POSIX mkstemp/mkdtemp.
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 15:32:43 +0800

Hi All,
I find the command 'mktemp' between coreutils and the standalone mktemp package is different for the consecutive 'X'.
   mktemp.coreutils : at least 3 'X'
   standalone mktemp : at least 6 'X'
At the same time I observe a commit as follow:
https://www.mktemp.org/repos/mktemp/rev/a47f80204f77
As the commit mentioned, the purpose is to match POSIX requirement.

Will we change the mktemp.coreutils code to match the POSIX?

Thanks a lot for your time.

--
Thanks,