RE: Document for + seems to be missing in ls' document

From: William Bader
Subject: RE: Document for + seems to be missing in ls' document
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 22:16:28 -0400

texi2roff can convert texinfo files to groff which can then produce various text and printable formats.

It doesn't make a man page, but it does make something that you can open in a text editor.

I updated it once about 20 years ago, and someone else updated it again about 10 years ago and bumped it to version 2.

http://pkgsrc.se/textproc/texi2roff