Re: nohup command

From: Dmitry Bogatov
Subject: Re: nohup command
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 10:44:23 +0400

> when i am running my process with "nohup" command and exit from the
> server and again login process is not alive,it is killed.
It is not clean for me, why it happens, but if I start process with
nohup in xterm syncronously and then kill xterm, process dies too.
If unsynchronously, it does not.

Hope it helps. Maybe add & at end?

--
Best regards, Dmitry Bogatov <address@hidden>,
Free Software supporter and netiquette guardian.