Re: df command should suppress duplicates

From: Bernhard Voelker
Subject: Re: df command should suppress duplicates
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 09:12:45 +0100

Hi Ondrej,

On 12/03/2012 07:09 PM, Ondrej Oprala wrote:
> thanks for the rebase :) .

no worries, you're welcome. ;-)

> I've modified the patch a bit, so I dont interfere with output if df -a
> is specified.

Thanks.

I just had a quick look on the patch and I like the idea
of combining the filter for "rootfs" with that of the
duplicate entries.

I don't have time for a detailed review right now.
A few things certainly need to be straightened, e.g. I think
we can't ignore a stat failure:

> +static bool
> +dev_examined (struct devlist *devlist, char *mount_dir, char *devname)
> +{
> [...]
> +  stat (mount_dir, &buf);

and it probably deserves a little more work on the texi
documentation and on the test (which doesn't cover "rootfs"
hiding yet).

Have a nice day,
Berny