coposys-dev

[Coposys-dev] [news] for Monday here's a winer HYWI.PK

From: nxtwetp yivhyypk
Subject: [Coposys-dev] [news] for Monday here's a winer HYWI.PK
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 14:46:11 +0800

Read the tea leaves.Rare as walking on water. Your name is mud. When pigs fly. Plant kindness and gather love. You say potayto, I say potahto.A weed is no more than a flower in disguise. Red as a beet. Take time to smell the roses.Stone cold sober. Putting the cart before the horse.We'll hand you out to dry.Putting the cart before the horse.Still waters run deep.You have to separate the chaff from the wheat.Your barking up the wrong tree.There may be snow on the roof, but there's fire in the belly.Spring rain, Fall gold.The squeaky wheel gets the grease. You feel like a fish out of water.The scythe ran into a stone.