contacts-hackers

Re: Contact database

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: Re: Contact database
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 16:13:05 -0400

Jonas Oberg noted that you are hacking on the contact management portion
of Evolution.

The FSF is in desperate need of a reasonable contact management
system---one that can keep track of both traditional contact information
plus log entries of who talked to them, and notes on the meeting.

We have started a small team together to hack on a solution, and Jonas
suggested we look at what you were doing to see if we could integrate with
it.

Could you point us where to look to see what you are working on?  How far
along is your work?