classpathx-xml

[Classpathx-xml] Cleaning up CVS tags from code

From: Dalibor Topic
Subject: [Classpathx-xml] Cleaning up CVS tags from code
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:24:03 +0100

Hi all,

having to ocassionally merge back code from GNU JAXP, I have a smal nit to pick. GNU JAXP code make heavy use of $CVS-Tags in the source files. Since those tags are naturally different from one repository to the next, they create an additional burden on people like me doing the merges as I have to scan a few pages of diffs that contain no real differences at all to find the real changes.

Would you accept a patch that removes those tags ($Id, $Date, etc.) from the sources?

cheers,
dalibor topic