classpathx-javamail

[Classpathx-javamail] Build Inetlib

From: Fernando Lopes
Subject: [Classpathx-javamail] Build Inetlib
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:49:49 +0100

Hi,

I read in some forum that you built inetlib. Can you somehow help me with
this??

When I run ./configure it just shows:

checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gcj... no
checking for jikes... no
checking for ejc... no
checking for guavac... no
checking for javac... javac
checking if javac works... yes
checking for fastjar... no
checking for jar... jar
checking for gjdoc... no
checking for javadoc... javadoc
checking for jamvm... no
checking for kaffe... no
checking for sablevm... no
checking for cacao... no
checking for gij... no
checking for java... java
checking for uudecode... no
configure: WARNING: I have to compile Test.class from scratch
checking if java works... configure: error: The Java VM java failed (see
config.log, check the CLASSPATH?)

The thing is that java works!!! When for example i compile the Test.class.

I tried to run CLASSPATH=/home/
nando/OSGI/Classpath_Limpo/
inst/usr/share/classpath/glibj.zip:/home/nando/TransferĂȘncias/Gnu_Javamail/inetlib-1.1.1/
./configure

Still no luck!

Just can't get it!

Thanks,