classpathx-javamail

Re: [Classpathx-javamail] Input stream test results

From: chris burdess
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-javamail] Input stream test results
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 13:14:56 +0100

Doug Porter wrote:
>   > have you located bugs in the existing code?
>
> With the old code, almost half of my test runs failed with bugs in the
> javamail input stream handling.

any generic test cases that you would like to contribute would be most
welcome. as you can see, we only have a very small test suite which
depends on user-entered store/transport/folder configurations.

i have changed the implementation of CRLFInputStream not to use a
pushback buffer, and cleanly separated CRLFInputStream and
LineInputStream functionality (you were right, this was horribly confusing).

test suites involving imap, pop3, and smtp providers and messages with
various types of MimeMessage run with no errors. if you could test with
your own suites, it would be much appreciated.
--
chris burdess