classpathx-crypto

[Classpathx-crypto] gotten

From: Pauline Schwartz
Subject: [Classpathx-crypto] gotten
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 13:12:54 +0200

We want to congratulate all of our members who read our Trading Alert on
W T A F  last time.
We think the fun is just beginning with this stock.
So if you haven't done your DD yet, you better hurry because it appears
that the huge move is about to start.
Best stock for Year 2006 - read the story and you will  s e e  f o r  y o u
r s e l f.
Breaking news alert issue - big news coming.
A $1,000 dollar investment could yield a $3,000 dollar profit in
just ONE trade if you trade out at the top.

Trading Date : 05/06/06
Name : Wataire Industries
Ticker : W T A F Price : $0.60
6month Target : $1
Recommendation : 5(5)

They have cash and have made great strategic aquisitions.
Urgent watch alert for all members starting now.