Re: XML status

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: XML status
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 01:59:17 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 19:50 +0100, Chris Burdess wrote:
> I have updated the XSLT conformance page
> (http://www.zen60362.zen.co.uk/xslt/) with the results for current
> Classpath HEAD. There is a slight regression (8 test cases), I'm afraid
> - I don't know why this is but am looking into it.

Which failures are regressions?
Did you figure out why they are happening?
Do you feel these are showstoppers for the next snapshot release?

> I have also added some XML developer tasks to the mediation Wiki.

Thanks.
If others have ideas or things they have wanted to do for a long time
but never actually did then please add them also. For those looking for
a task please checkout the wiki, it has more then just XML related
things: http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/ClasspathOpenTasks

Cheers,

Mark