Re: Mauve status

From: David Gilbert
Subject: Re: Mauve status
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 09:56:10 +0000

Mark Wielaard wrote:

Hi,

Running the Mauve testsuite (CVS) in preparation of 0.18:

0.17:     30437 PASS, 1216 FAIL
0.18-pre: 31105 PASS, 1059 FAIL

With the following regressions:

+FAIL:
gnu.testlet.javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicLookAndFeel.initComponentDefaults:
InternalFrame (number 3)
Most of the icon default tests in BasicLookAndFeel.initComponentDefaults are broken (my fault for writing bad tests). I've commented them out until I (or someone) can find a way to fix the tests (it isn't straightforward, as far as I can tell).

Regards,

Dave