Classpath JNI changes - take 2

From: Stephen Crawley
Subject: Classpath JNI changes - take 2
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 01:10:17 +1000

Third (and I hope final) take.  This round I've done the following:

  *  added the JNI 1.4 methods in stead of placeholders

  *  removed the _JNINATIVEMETHOD #ifdef'ing.  [This is no longer
     necessary for Kissme, which now uses a different struct to
     hold native methods internally.]

  *  removed the #include of config.h, and modified configure.in
     to directly substitute the "#define JNI_EXTENSION" into jni.h

  *  commented the JNI_EXTENSION macros

-- Steve