Re: Look I played with DoxyGen

From: Andreas Rueckert
Subject: Re: Look I played with DoxyGen
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 17:17:44 +0200

Hi!

On Fre, 05 Okt 2001 Mark Wielaard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I played a bit with DoxyGen <http://www.doxygen.org/> to generate
> documentation for Classpath. You can see that the program was originally
> written for C++ but the results on our java files is already very nice.
> It generates (clickable!) class and collaboration diagrams, seems to
> correctly parse javadoc comments, generates color coded and hyperlinked
> source files, all kinds of indexes. Very very nice.
>
> Take a look at <http://www.klomp.org/mark/classpath/html/>

Looks nice, but it's a oneway solution, right? I hoped that ArgoUML would be up
to the task at some point, but I'll still take a while. Java reverse
engineering should work more or less and the new code generation merges model
changes and existing sources, so roundtrip engineering is within reach...

Ciao,
Andreas