Building the native libraries

From: Patrick Doyle
Subject: Building the native libraries
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 00:55:03 -0400 (EDT)

Can someone tell me what I am supposed to do to build the native
libraries?  I'm not too familiar with automake, and of course the
Makefiles themselves are impenetrable.

It looks like I should just go "make native" but that doesn't seem to do
anything.

BTW, now seems like a good time to thank the Classpath team for all their
hard work.  The Classpath library is a breeze to work with, once you get
the hang of it, and I presume it will only get better as the library
matures.

--
Patrick Doyle
address@hidden