cks-devl

[cks-devl] jigsaw puzzle conditions

From: Minna Marquez
Subject: [cks-devl] jigsaw puzzle conditions
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 11:29:21 +0800

Courtney is well-traveled just as I was by my early twenties. Courtney did make an attempt at going this route but it just wasn't going to get her where she was going in a timely fashion. We always know where the best deals are. As Beryl Markham's father says in West with the Night, "Hope and work.
Your book has inspired me more than anything else has in my entire life.
She did something I would do.
Would she get it from her parents? There is also a photo of the Salton Sea and Lake Havasu City. Every week creeps up on me too fast and every month just isn't often enough for my own taste, so we'll try this for awhile.
Your undying passion for foreign cultures and foreign lands, adventure and flying, is exactly how I have felt since day one. I am twenty four years old and I was born with a passion for traveling. I threw in a personal account of my involvement in one especially memorable occasion when I replaced a pilot who managed to break his leg on a Honolulu layover.
She wanted a plan with a beginning, a middle and an end resulting in her flying professionally in a reasonable amount of time. The one exception was an airline in India, but the conditions were just not ones I could consider.
That did not pan out as most of them would not even consider interviewing a female for the position of captain, even though some of them do have females of their own nationality flying as copilots. We always know where the best deals are.
But don't hope more than you work.
The cover of my book The World At My Fee tis unmistakably upbeat and she reached for it on her bookshelf at home. A true pilot at heart.
My host was Rita Cleary, A. and then I read "The World At My Feet". I don't know how I got so busy since I retired from United, and I really have no idea how I managed everything when I was flying such a full schedule around the world. Every week creeps up on me too fast and every month just isn't often enough for my own taste, so we'll try this for awhile. She soon encountered the same dilemma every new civilian pilot encounters, unless the new pilot happens to be fabulously wealthy, and that is the prohibitive expense of flying. She knew she had to travel, but hadn't yet come up with a career suited to traveling. That is exactly how I felt as I read your book. Cap'n Meryl is also the author of "The World At My Feet.
Your book has inspired me more than anything else has in my entire life. I can't believe it took me this long to put two and two together.
She did something I would do.
Happy flying, Courtney!