cks-devl

[cks-devl] used unlawful

From: Antoinette Barnes
Subject: [cks-devl] used unlawful
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:15:51 -0000

, was a different group of people. That's almost reverse marketing, isn't it? They exclude computer-to-computer applications wholesale, which is tricky because servers are computers, too, and their definition is overly broad.
We need a government that. Here's a gallery of some of the best mockups.
Wireless has a leg up in most large-scale deployments because of the tremendous cost of bringing fiber to the home. Steve Friess reports from Ontario, California. Penny Arcade makes the Funny from this. The ultimate home connection option should, in fact, be fiber, because there's nothing better. Together, can they make an iPod killer?
, not to be confused with the separately operated VeriLAN Event Services, I was often faced with conflicting information about their plans.
I had looked on their site, but not in the right place.
It's not cool, the DRM will be a pain and wireless sharing is just another way for people to lie to strangers. Commentary by Leander Kahney.
Right now, that can be frustrating for consumers and operators alike. Warn users and allow an account setting that disables usage if the user doesn't want to pay overages.
Being able to push firmware updates prevents a user from having to follow the many, often irritating steps in that process. And if you're not going to establish proof, then set reasonable limits and enforce them with good policies that make approaching the limit transparent.
VeriLAN said I was talking to the wrong people at Cisco, but that the right people wouldn't talk to me or give me confirmation. They exclude computer-to-computer applications wholesale, which is tricky because servers are computers, too, and their definition is overly broad. One might suspect a typo.