cks-devl

[cks-devl] Re: on zydez

From: Aeronwen Broadnax
Subject: [cks-devl] Re: on zydez
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 21:47:33 -0700

Be w st S p ellin d g Wa k tc r hes

R a OLEX
CART a IER
BREI x TLING
BVLG c ARI
O j MEGA
PATE r K Phi i lippe and m o any othe u r

Ha k ndb j ags & Pu d rs m es, Ne e cktie j s, TI d FF u ANY & CO J e ewe u rly

Or u de i r TO v DA p Y and sav a e 2 m 5 % http://diamqmondspearlls.com

,

,

,

We must be getting on at once, now we are a little rested, he said.
They will be out after us in hundreds when night comes on; and already
shadows are lengthening. They can smell our footsteps for hours and
hours after we have passed. We must be miles on before dusk. There will
be a bit of moon, if it keeps fine, and that is lucky. Not that they
mind the moon much, but it will give us a little light to steer by.