cks-devl

[cks-devl] Re: keyserver CKS

From: V. Alex Brennen
Subject: [cks-devl] Re: keyserver CKS
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 16:05:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Stephan,

If you help me translate CKS and the website to German, I will
release a version which supports German as soon as the translation
is completed.  I am very happy to support foreign languages.

I had not heard of winpt before.  But, I have found it and
downloaded the source code of winpt.  I will try and fix the
problems you have brought to my attention.

I hope to release a much improved version of CKS next week
which support email sync and other new features.

Thanks,

        - VAB