cks-devl

Re: [cks-devl] My own keyserver...

From: Adrian von Bidder
Subject: Re: [cks-devl] My own keyserver...
Date: 08 May 2002 09:13:39 +0200

Hi!

Thank you for your answer - sounds quite interesting. So, if I
understand you correctly,
 - main performance bottleneck is postgres' regex matching code
 - main resource used is disk
 - backup problem is yet to be solved properly.

So, running a keyserver on a 333MHz pentium would be doable in
principle. I'll definitely keep an eye on cks and I'll pipe up again
once the machine in question is freed.

cheerio
-- vbi

--
I sign e-mail using OpenPGP (rfc2440) compliant software.