cks-devl

[cks-devl] VirtualHosts + cgi-bin

From: Waldemar Brodkorb
Subject: [cks-devl] VirtualHosts + cgi-bin
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 10:38:35 +0200

Hello *,

I have some points about using cks.

Is it possible to get the cgi's working in a Apache
VirtualHosts-configuration?
I'am getting "internal server errors", but when I switch
to single server configuration, where ServerName is equal to FQDN
everything works.

Another point from software-distribution point of view is
that it is better to have the cgi's per default in ../cgi-bin/.
The html-files have to be changed a little for this.

Later I will post a small spec-file/patch which could be included.

Alex, what's about 0.0.6 with the small fix (read_config-problem)
included?

bye
    Waldemar