cjk-list

Re: [cjk] comma in chinese is really big

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Re: [cjk] comma in chinese is really big
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 12:28:02 +0000 (UTC)

The 0xFFxx unicode range is full-width half width forms (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halfwidth_and_fullwidth_forms )

I think the question is, what font are you using? This may be simply finding
and using a font with a different comma glyph.

Switching font is also a lot easier with xecjk, by the way. You maybe limited
by the default CJK font that came with TexLive at the moment, which is Arphic
Ming or Sung.