cjk-list

Re: [cjk] Argh I see, dvips seems to be producing rubbish!

From: amigolang
Subject: Re: [cjk] Argh I see, dvips seems to be producing rubbish!
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2017 18:51:18 +0200

Hallo Hin-Tak,

I think, I got it  from https://noto-website.storage.googleapis.com/pkgs/NotoSerifCJKtc-hinted.zip, or, which is about the same, https://www.google.com/get/noto/help/cjk/, but I am not perfectly sure, only 98 percent.

Alternatively in any case I can sent you the very file I used via private email -- if it is not too big to be sent via email.

Everything I tried to do with fontforge, I did inside an VMware image of Ubuntu 17.04, downloaded from the internet and updated before use -- if that information helps.

If I find out, how to generate the MD5 sum, I can send you that tomorrow as well.

Thanks for you work!
Thorsten

Von meinem Samsung Gerät gesendet.