circle-discuss

[circle] scraping off the cruft

From: Matthew Wilson
Subject: [circle] scraping off the cruft
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:31:10 -0500

Hi --

I'd like to get more involved, but the problem I have is that I don't
*really* understand how the Circle should work.  The papers I've read on
the chord just went right over my head.

Is there anyone generous enough to explain the algorithms in simple
english?

TIA

Matt

--
Tip #17 in how to write unmaintainable code: Choose variable names
that have no association with their use but which have strong inherent