cinvoke-dev

Re: [cinvoke-dev] Status?

From: Bradley Smith
Subject: Re: [cinvoke-dev] Status?
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:14:40 -0800

Is there read access to the Subversion repository? The Web site shows the URL svn://pleep.com/trunk/cinvoke, but the connection is refused for that URL.

Are you accepting patches? I have been expanding the capabilities of the Lua binding. I needed support for arrays of arrays, and to check my work I created an runtests.lua similar to runtests.c and added some tests to runtests.c and lib.c. If you are interested in reviewing and possibly incorporating the changes, where do I send the patches?

  Bradley