Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken/Tk

From: Phil Bewig
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken/Tk
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 14:53:05 -0600

I was once the maintainer of pstk. But I can tell you that I haven't touched it in years, and it fell off of SourceForge in one of their restructurings, so I have no intention of looking at it again.

Several years ago someone, I don't recall who, forked pstk for Chicken. I was not involved in the fork, and I don't know what changes were made. I'm pretty sure the Chicken version of pstk hasn't been maintained for a long time, either.

I am not a regular user of Chicken and am not interested in being the maintainer of Chicken pstk.