Re: [Chicken-users] SaarCHICKEN Spring 2019 in Saarbrücken, Germany

From: Moritz Heidkamp
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] SaarCHICKEN Spring 2019 in Saarbrücken, Germany
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 10:55:14 +0100

Fellow CHICKENeers,

I'm happy to announce that due to the collective effort of many of you
taking part in the poll (thanks!) we now have a date for the SaarCHICKEN
Spring meeting:

  April 4 - 9, 2019

I've updated the wiki page[1] accordingly. Of course, you may join for
as long or short as you like. I guess we should schedule the
presentations for Saturday, though, so that even people who don't want
to or can't take some days off will have a chance to attend them.

Note that you can still join even if you didn't participate in the date
poll. Just add yourself to the list of attendants and shoot me an
email.

Since the venue will be my apartment, I'm not going to disclose the
exact address in public but will send it to all attendants by email in
advance.

I'll take care of all facilities for the meeting (tables, seats, power
sockets, network, projector). Let me know if you need anything else or
have any other questions!

Moritz

[1]
http://wiki.call-cc.org/event/saarchicken-spring-2019#saarchicken-spring-2019