Re: [Chicken-users] Has hypergiant been used on Android?

From: Kooda
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Has hypergiant been used on Android?
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 01:12:00 +0100

On 1/21/19 12:15 AM, Matt Welland wrote:
Regarding hypergiant, after many tries it did install in the docker but I have not been able to get the demo to work on android. I'll report back if I get it working.

Don’t try too hard.

I’m taking over the maintenance of the Hypergiant & cie eggs and making it work on OpenGL ES platforms is on my top priority list. For now many things are just not designed to work and will require quite a lot of changes (for example in glls).

I’ll announce here when new versions are available. :)