Re: [Chicken-users] Right-click default menu under Chicken-Scheme

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Right-click default menu under Chicken-Scheme
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2018 12:03:02 +0100

On Fri, 2 Nov 2018 11:25:15 -0700 Ritika Agrawal
<address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]
> My team was working on enabling iup:matrix for one of our tools. We noticed
> with the Chicken scheme code, we see a default menu on right-click menu.
> This default menu is not observed with equivalent Lua code. Can you please
> let us know what we can do to suppress this menu-item.
> [...]

Hello,

probably this additional feature is added by the iupmatrixex library.
To disable use of that library, pass #f for the second optional
argument of the matrix constructor, as documented here:

  https://chust.org/repos/scheme-iup/doc/trunk/api/controls.wiki#matrix

Ciao,
Thomas

--
Wenn *das* die Lösung sein soll, dann will ich mein Problem zurück!