Re: [Chicken-users] Error compiling chicken cygwin x86_64

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Error compiling chicken cygwin x86_64
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 13:10:01 +0100

* Peter Sommerfeld <address@hidden> [160202 12:55]:
> Am 02.02.2016 um 12:35 schrieb Christian Kellermann:
> >* Peter Sommerfeld <address@hidden> [160202 12:22]:

> >>No special needs. I just want to have the same setup and versions on all
> >>platforms I use: Win10 (32 + 64 bit), SuseTW and DragonflyBSD.
> >>
> >>Where can I find the up to date package. Or do I have to use svn?
> >
> >Click on the package to install when running setup.exe
> Sorry, seems to be a missunderstanding. The build-in chicken works. But I
> want to *compile* it myself to have the same setup on all platform. So,
> these are probably special needs. This are my intentions:
>
> make PLATFORM=cygwin PREFIX=~/local VARDIR=~/

Ah!

>From my cygport file:

AR=$(arch)
if [ $AR = "i686" ]
then
   MAKEOPTS="PREFIX=/usr PLATFORM=cygwin ARCH=x86"
elif [ $AR = "x86_64" ]
then
      MAKEOPTS="PREFIX=/usr PLATFORM=cygwin ARCH=x86-64 HACKED_APPLY="
else
      ECHO "Unknown Architecture"
fi

That should work. Adjust the PREFIX as needed.

HTH,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.