[Chicken-users] Sorry // Was: ANN: new eggs "llrb-syntax" and "llrb-tree

From: Jörg F. Wittenberger
Subject: [Chicken-users] Sorry // Was: ANN: new eggs "llrb-syntax" and "llrb-tree"
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 19:41:29 +0100

Sorry for this.

I made two big mistakes I'll have to fix.

a)  My impatience waiting for the test to finish: I changed the export
list in llrb-tree but did not recompile the test case.  Sure: the tests
did not work anymore.

b) Worse: I consistently got the argument order wrong on "fold" API wrt.
to srfi-1 vs. srfi-69 order.

So I'll have to redo some things.  Sorry for the noise.

/Jörg