Re: [Chicken-users] Compilation fails

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Compilation fails
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 14:09:39 +0200

* Zack Piper <address@hidden> [151007 14:06]:
> Hello! Trying to compile chicken from the git sources, and cannot when
> I run:
>
> $     LD_LIBRARY_PATH=../chicken-4.10.0 make PLATFORM=linux \
>               CHICKEN=../chicken-4.10.0/chicken &> error.log
>
> Errors can be found here: https://gist.github.com/zackp30/7daee9b79b61504179ff
>
> (I sent one previously but the message limit is 400Kb)

Due to an incompatible change in the calling convention you will need
to bootstrap master with the 4.10.1 dev snapshot tarball.

Download it, install it locally and then proceed with that chicken to
build the git master.

HTH,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.